Saturday, February 12, 2011

My heart said

  
          So long not to write something on my blog. Now, I feel it's right time to post. Don't know what disturb my feel even my thinking this week. Time goes too fast. Now I am in semester eight.Last semester of four years studies. I have to think and made some planning on five years ahead on what position I will be for that time. I am so grateful to Ilahi because give me strength to face the problems calmly of my life. You even don't know at what time the end of your life. So, for me I have to get ready of myself to discharge my responsibilities as a Muslim. What will be going in your life in the future? Don't know right. So, change your attitudes and give some space of your time for you to relax and start to plan your step to make you more confident to face any challenging. Insyaallah. The more important thing, go through your life with happiness and do not feel you are loser ever. Appreciate every moment of your life. Love yourself first. Turn to Allah.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...